Upbeat Marketing is excited to be working with Pecan Street Festival this year! We are honored to be chosen to manage the Public Relations and Social Media aspects of their Spring Show held the weekend of May 5th and 6th. We will be working with local media in order to showcase the personality and culture of this Austin tradition and will keep vendors and event participants up-to-date on the latest news and festival updates. Our campaign objectives include…
- Highlighting the positive economic impact to the Austin Community
- Creating a fresh and healthy perspective for the festival
- Showcasing the “Green” atmosphere
- Encouraging pet-lovers to attend and bring their own pets
- Emphasizing local non-profit partnerships
- Engaging the Latino and Spanish-speaking population
The Pecan Street Festival occurs twice a year and is a free event for all to enjoy. Festival goers can expect to find local musicians and artists from all over the United States who display and sell their artwork. With 300,000 people attending each event, the festival is the largest art festival in Central Texas, generating $43 million in economic impact. Every year, several local non-profit organizations are chosen by The Pecan Street Festival to benefit from the proceeds.
Join us on Sixth Street this year as we help celebrate the 34th year of the Pecan Street Festival on May 5th and 6th! Visit The Pecan Street Festival website to learn more!